Duration: Three hours
Type of Service: Cooking Class in Siena with Jul's Kitchen
Your private cooking classes are held in Jul’s Studio, located in a traditional country house in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, a few miles outside of Siena. If you like traditional, seasonal food, the Tuscan countryside and a genuine approach to life, you’re in the right place!
You will cook a complete menu, from appetizer to dessert, using only the freshest seasonal ingredients. Every dish will be introduced by a family story or a local tradition, you will learn to cook as Tuscan nonne and mums do every day in their kitchens for their family. Choosing a class with us means to escape for a day in the countryside, far from the charming buzz of Florence and Siena. Slow down and be ready to live a day as a local: hearty homemade food is included with lots of fun and laughter.
Things to Know:
- Three-hour hands-on cooking class
- The cost of food and wine are included in this class
- Enjoy the final lunch or dinner prepared
- Each person will receive a Jul's Kitchen apron
- (Jul's) Giulia has been living in the Tuscan countryside her entire life in the same house where her father was born and her grandmother was also born.
- Her passion for the best locally sourced ingredients will allow you the share in the intense spirit of cooking, eating and celebrating — Tuscan style.
- Juls’ Kitchen is located in the countryside near Colle Val d’Elsa, one hour from Florence and 30 minutes from Siena. Near many of the nicest location in Tuscany, such as San Gimignano and Montalcino, Volterra, Pienza, Lucca, Montepulciano, Greve in Chianti.
- Author of five cookbooks
- These are very popular cooking classes and advance registration is necessary
- Cooking classes offered M,T,W,Th,Fr - based on availability
- Small group classes with 6 people or less
- A private driver can be arranged on request for pick-up and drop-off (price not included).
Additional Cooking Classes Offered in; Gluten-free Tuscan Cooking Class, Vegetarian Tuscan Cooking Class, Market visit and Tuscan Cooking Class, Cooking Class and a visit to a Pecorino Cheese Farm and Cooking Class and a visit to a typical Tuscan Farm