Duration: Evening Dinner, begins promptly at 7:30 pm
Type of Service: Dinner Prepared by a Private Chef
Are your taste buds ready for an Authentic Italian Meal?
Welcome to a Chef's Florentine Kitchen where you will have a Family Style Dinner in her home! The words to describe an authentic dinner of Italian culinary tradition would be too few! The best dishes are chosen by the chef and cooked in a masterly way, not only the classic pasta but “sheets” handmade with the best flours, creamy risottos, meats and roasts, handmade seasonal vegetables and homemade ice cream! Products of the land, aromas of the fields, juicy meats, wood-fired cooked bread, wines and cheeses, cabbage bruschetta and beans…welcome to Tuscany! Dishes may include meats such as rabbit, boar, pork, pheasant, quail, duck, partridge, pheasant, lamb or liver. The chef will omit any undesired ingredients and accommodate food allergies if notified in advance. Dinner is served at a communal table with no more than 12 guests. A unique experience and a meal to remember filled with great food, good conversations, new friends and wine.
Things to Know:
- Dinner with Chef available Monday - Saturday, based on availability
- Dinner begins promptly at 7:30 pm
- Authentic Italian Dinner prepared by a professional chef
- The Chef is an author of the book “From My Florentine Kitchen: Ten menus, more than 60 recipes: easy, savory and smart”.
- Enjoy a multi-course meal prepared using fresh, organic ingredients available in the season and includes a glass of regional wine
- Make new friends as you dine at a communal table with a small group of no more than 12
- The dinner/kitchen is located on the 3rd floor (43 steps) and not wheelchair accessible
- Casual Dress Attire
- Please advise if there are any specific dietary, food allergies or vegetarian requirements at the time of booking - Dietary requirements like Lactose-Free and Gluten Free extra charge of 10%
- The purchase of additional glasses of wine or to purchase a bottle of wine is available before and during dinner
- Option for an additional fee - A private tour Guide will give you a walking tour and escort to and from the Chef's Residence - the guide will meet you in your hotel lobby or central location in Florence. As you stroll to chef's residence, the guide will point out famous landmarks and highlight Florentine facts along the way (100 euros)
- Fun, relaxing, memorable evening with great food and good conversations
- Chef's residence is located next to Boboli Gardens
- Dinners are not held during the months of December, January & February - Chef travels aboard to the US