Duration: Three Hour
Type of Service: Private Walking Tour with English-Speaking guide
Explore the most important sites in Florence with your very own privately guided walking tour. Your English-speaking guide will meet you inside your hotel lobby, and then you will embark on an adventure and learn what it’s like to live as a local in the Renaissance city. With your guide, they will bring you around to the most important sites including the following:
- Piazza Signoria, with the gorgeous outdoor sculpture gallery – the Logia dei Lanzi
- The Ponte Vecchio, the oldest and most gorgeous bridge in Florence, dotted with little artisanal gold shops.
- Via del Corso, the famous shopping street
- The Duomo, the famous church of monumental proportions, featuring Brunelleschi’s famous dome
- The Accademia, where you can see the David by Michelangelo, we will provide skip-the-line tickets
- Church of Orsanmichele, with its gorgeous architecture and outdoor sculptures
- If time permits, you can take a cab up to Piazzale Michelangelo for a fantastic panoramic view of the city
Things to know:
- Enjoy this fascinating and private tour from an expert guide
- Explore the Renaissance City of Florence
- Choose morning or afternoon tour
- Most Popular and Highly Rated tour
- The Accademia Gallery is closed on Mondays, therefore the tour will visit an alternate museum
- Minimum of 2
- Maximum of 12
Pricing & Booking
Flat rate of $282.00USD for two people - for 3-hour tour with Skip the line tickets/registration frees for the museum visit and private tour guide. Please inquiry at janet
The prices listed above are an estimate based on the daily exchange rate with the Euro. Due to the fluctuation in the Euro, the prices are subject to vary by up to 5% (usually a decrease, occasionally an increase). The precise price is confirmed upon booking following the procedures below. Please be sure to review the pricing upon booking.
Booking Procedures and details: Upon hitting the “book now” button, you can choose your date and time, and look over the cancellation policy (terms and conditions), and preview the precise pricing. Once you have entered your details, L&B Italian tours will request your credit card number. We will not charge your credit card until we have confirmed the details for your reservations, this usually happens within 24-48 hours for tours and up to 4 days for trip packages. Once the card is charged your reservation is confirmed. Along with the confirmation, you will get a complete recap of your booking that includes maps, meeting places, times and contact numbers.
Please note: L&B Italian Tours have an on-call operator in Italy, in the event that anything changes or you have problems in Italy, you can contact us easily.