Duration: 2 Hours
Type of Service: Gelato and Artisans Tour for Kids and Families
Everybody knows how children need to be entertained and at the same time how much they can absorb at their young age if their attention is captured in the right way! During this tour, we will mix a bit of art and fun! we will see how gelato is made and of course have a taste of it and then explore the historical center speaking about Florence history and art stopping at some workshop to see how paper is hand decorated, or learn the ancient art of mosaics and gilding discovering that they are still very important today.
Discover Florence's top attractions and history through fun and engaging activities on this private 2-hour Florence tour for kids and families with an informative guide.
Things to Know:
- Tour is offered Monday - Friday (morning and afternoon tour times)
- Entertaining, 2-hour walking tour of Florence's city center
- Learn about the city's history from a fun and friendly guide
- See many of the most famous Florentine landmarks and learn the legends behind them
- Peek inside a goldsmiths’ studio to watch craftspeople making coins and jewelry or visit a paper shop to watch the art of paper marbling, the traditional Tuscan technique of decorating paper
- Savor authentic Italian ice cream at one of the city's top gelaterias
- Great way to explore the city for kids and adults alike