Duration: Three hours or Four hours (based on client wish list - morning or afternoon time preference)
Type of Service: Your Own Personal Shopping Tour in Florence
Florence’s city center is the place to shop with stores retailing everything from stylish clothing to used books. Florence has a number of elegant shops and open-air markets. Take the opportunity to enjoy this tour with your tour guide/personal shopper. She will assist you with a level of individualized attention and help you find just the right gift based on your suggestions, whether it be leather jackets, handbags, shoes, gold jewelry, Florentine silk scarves, ceramics or wine. Your personal shopper guide can also take you to a world-famous perfume store. Visit an artistic perfumery, with a demonstration of the historical setting, the products, and the laboratory. Opportunity to browse the store with the personal guidance of a staff member specially dedicated to your group. Besides smelling exotic things at can at this location, you can take classes on perfumery or have them make you up a scent tailored to who you are and how you smell normally. If shopping is not for you, indulge in your creative side and attend a 2.5-hour jewelry making course and design your own handcrafted souvenir! Learn the secrets of jewelry design at an atelier in Florence’s artisan district. This class will be plenty of hands-on fun and, best of all, you’ll get to take your creation and experience with you. The personal shopping tour is designed specifically around your preferences and it's a great way to shop in Florence.
Things to Know:
- Minimum of 3
- Discover the famous shopping streets in Florence
- Buy with the help of a local expert guide
- Save time and email us your shopping list. We will chart the course for your allotted time in order to maximize every shopping minute.
- Exclusive visit to perfume laboratory/shop – one of a kind in Florence – a must visit
- Opportunity to make your own personal fragrance
- Attend a jewelry making class
- This shopping tour is flexible and based on the client’s preferences and can be altered during the tour if needed