Duration: Three Hours
Type of Service: Walking Tour of Rome
Enjoy an intimate, personalized visit of Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill accompanied by an expert official guide whose love for ancient Rome and extensive background in art, history and/or archaeology will reveal Ancient Rome’s true history and spirit. Experience Rome as never before!
Skip the line into the Roman Empire as you enter the Colosseum, the world’s most famous stadium, where ferocious battles of gladiators and exotic animals entertained the Romans and their Emperors. Your expert guide will provide you with a detailed account of this famous landmark leaving you with a vivid portrait of the world-renowned Colosseum and the gladiatorial games.
Continue on to the Palatine Hill Emperors constructed their palaces overlooking the Colosseum and Roman Forum, the heart of Ancient Rome. Take a step back in time as we guide you through the Roman Empire’s majestic villas and gardens and see first hand where the Emperors lived, ruled, and became immortal.
Visit the heart of Ancient Rome’s political and commercial center, the Roman Forum, where you will encounter the Temple which houses the altar of Julius Caesar. Stroll along the original paths of the Roman Forum and admire the astonishing remains of the “Via Sacra” or “Sacred Way”, which once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions. Surround yourself with majestic temples, awe-inspiring palaces, and magnificent basilicas constructed two thousand years ago!
Knowledgeable, enthusiastic and articulate English speaking tour guides will cater specifically to you and make your private visit to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum a unique and unforgettable experience.
Things to Know
- Learn about Rome's history on this remarkable tour
- 3-hour tour of Imperial Rome with an expert guide
- Options for a private tour or a small group tour
- With Skip the Line Access at the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Private Tour offered 7 days a week
- Private Tour times are 10:00am and 3:00pm
- Discounts offered on private Colosseum tour September - May
- Meeting Point - Colosseo Metro Stop - more Details at Booking
- Small group tour are available with 20 people or less is $65.00 per person
- Small group tour times are 8:30am, 9:30am, and 10:00am - tour offered 7 days @ week