Duration: (8:00am - 6:00pm)
Type Of Service: Unique day tours of Cinque Terre from Florence to Manarola, Vernazza, and Corniglia
Departing from: Center City of Florence
A small group tour with no more that 8 passengers. You will be greeted by your English-Speaking driver/tour guide at a designated location in the center city of Florence. After driving through Tuscany into Liguria region, your first stop in the Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures of the land and coast. Manarola is one of the oldest villages of Cinque Terre. You will explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the area, and perhaps sample some renowned local wine at a cozy wine bar and tavern, as you are exploring.
After you visit Manarola, you will meet your tour escort at a prearranged time for your shared boat ride to Vernazza. While on the boat, admiring the dramatic coastline from the water, framed against the hills. Your second stop is at the village of Vernazza, arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle, and church. You will enjoy some free time to walk around and have a relaxing lunch(own expense)
at one of the open-air restaurants that line the waterfront, or pick up some snacks/picnic lunch and eat down by the water or stroll through the back streets for impressive views along the coast.
After your visit to Vernazza, you will meet your tour escort to drive you to Corniglia, where you will enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures.
Things to Know:
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants and maximum of 8 (semi-private tour)
- Meeting Point: Florence Center City - additional info will be provided upon confirmation of booking
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- Public boats operate subject to weather conditions. When boats are not operative transfer between towns, the tour will be by train or mini-van.
- Complimentary appetizer
- Tour is conducted daily during peak season Late March - Mid October
- During winter months (November - Mid March) tour days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday, based on a minimum of 4 people