Duration: Six hours
Type of Service: Best of Florence with Uffizi Gallery, Statue of David and Florence Cathedral
Duration: 6 hours
Discover the magic of Florence in a single day on our Best of Florence and Uffizi Gallery Tour, visiting all of the famous sights and skipping the long lines - from the marvel of David at the Accademia to Botticelli’s masterpieces in the Uffizi, the complex beauty of the Duomo to architectural gems hidden in Florence's city center.
Your morning begins with the Best of Florence tour – a comprehensive walking tour visiting the most famous sights in Florence’s city center such as the “Porcellino”, Ponte Vecchio and the Leather Market – including a guided visit inside the imposing Duomo. You’ll enjoy our Skip the Line entrance to the Accademia Gallery, where Michelangelo’s unfinished statues “the Slaves” and his magnificent 17-foot marble masterpiece, David await us.
After a break in which you will be free to relax and enjoy lunch at a restaurant of your choosing or a place your guide would be happy to recommend, your afternoon Skip the Line tour at the Uffizi Gallery begins.
Here you’ll have the chance to behold in person the immediately recognizable works of Botticelli -- “Birth of Venus” and “Primavera”. The Uffizi contains signature works of the Italian masters, including Michelangelo and Da Vinci. Listen as your expert English speaking guide recounts fascinating stories about the lives of the artists, celebrated architects, and wealthy patrons that contributed to the Gallery. This very special visit concludes atop the Uffizi Gallery with a lovely view of Florence's city center from the rooftop terrace.
- Uffizi Gallery
- Accademia Gallery
- the 'Duomo' (Santa Maria del Fiore)
- Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Vecchio
- The Leather Market and "il porcellino"
- Piazza della Repubblica
Things to Know:
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- Skip the Line Entrance to Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery.
- Ticket and reservation fees for the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery
- Visit Florence Cathedral (the 'Duomo')
- English speaking guide
- Break between Best of Florence and Uffizi tours
- Headsets when appropriate
- Wear comfortable walking or tennis shoes
- Meeting point location: Piazza San Marco (more details provided upon booking)
- Tour is offered Tuesday – Sunday /Closed on Mondays
- Tour times: 8:30am, 9:00am and 1:30pm
- Bring your voucher to check in