Duration: 90 minutes
Type of Service: Florence Tuscan Lunch and Tiramisu Cooking Class
Savor a unique dining experience with an authentic lunch and tiramisu tasting at home of a Florentine chef, known for her cookbook ‘Tiramisu Amore Mio.’ Dining around a shared table with a small-group, feast on seasonal Tuscan specialties plus three kinds of the delectable Italian dessert. Get hands-on instruction in how to prepare tiramisu, and access recipes online so you can re-create the flavors of Florence back home.
Start your cooking experience in the heart of Florence, close to the Ponte Vecchio Bridge and Boboli Gardens and enjoy an authentic Tuscan meal.
Things to Know:
- Home-cooked meal prepared and hosted by a local chef in Florence
- Start your cooking experience in the heart of Florence, close to the Ponte Vecchio and Boboli Gardens. In the chef’s air-conditioned home, you’ll sit down with your group to savor a true Tuscan lunch: fresh, seasonal, and local. Dishes might include focaccia with olive oil and local cheese (pecorino or stracchino), served alongside roasted vegetables and a typically creamy risotto — all organic, of course.
- Enjoy a handmade lunch of seasonal Tuscan dishes and make new friends while dining in an intimate, small-group settin
- Indulge in three different varieties of creamy tiramisu tastings
- Roll up your sleeves and learn how to make the popular Italian dessert during a hands-on cooking class under the careful eye of the chef
- Included in this tour are lunch, tiramisu tasting, cooking demonstration class, bottled water and access to online recipes
- Alcoholic and soft drinks are available to purchase
- Class size is limited to 10 to ensure an intimate environment and personalized attention from the chef
- Lunch and tiramisu cooking class is offered Monday – Saturday, based on availability
- Lunch and Class is 90 minutes and begins at 1:15 pm
- Lunch and Cooking Class are not offered during the months of December, January & February - Chef travels aboard to the US