Duration: 3 hours
Type of Service: Florence Walking Tour and Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride - private tour
Horse-drawn carriages are a wonderful way to experience the beauty of Florence. During your one hour narrated tour, you will not only see the highlights of the city, but you will learn about areas off-the-beaten path. Sit back and relax as you enjoy this unique tour through the narrow streets of the city center and passing by major sights such Piazza Signoria and Duomo. You will continue on to Piazza della Repubblica admiring the numerous sidewalk cafes, shops and see Santa Croce church where the legendary Renaissance sculptor and painter Michelangelo is buried. Discover Italy’s most romantic and famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge.
At the end of the carriage and horse ride, you will visit one of Florence’s most popular cafes to enjoy a delicious and relaxing break. The next part of the tour is a one hour 30-minute guided walking tour. Discover Florence, its main attractions, churches, beautiful piazzas, and palaces.
An experience to remember.
Things to Know:
- Tour offered daily based on availability/morning and afternoon times available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel Pick up by Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride and Tour Guide
- Highlights of Piazza Repubblica, Duomo Square, Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi, Signoria Square, Santa Croce, Arno River
- As you travel around the historic sites, learn interesting facts and anecdotes about this Renaissance city from your guide
- Stop for a complimentary coffee or gelato before finishing up your Florence walking excursion
- Wear comfortable walking shoes