Duration: 4 - 5 hours
Type Of Service: Florence to Cinque Terre Private Car Transfer Tour with a one-hour stop-over in Pisa
Our car service transfers provide our clients the opportunity to make the most of their time while in Italy enjoying tours of other popular tourist destinations as they travel from one Italian city to another. On our Florence to Cinque Terre car transfer, enjoy a one-hour stop-over in Pisa and spend time at the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the extraordinary Piazza dei Miracoli, as part of your private car transfer from Florence. Your driver will drop you off at Piazza dei Miracoli and await for your return at the car parking lot.
We can arrange for skip the line tickets for those guests who want to climb the two-hundred eighty-eight steps of the Leaning Tower while in Pisa. The Leaning Tower tickets are 28 euros per person.
Things to Know
- Luxury Mercedes vehicle or something similar with air-conditioned with an English-speaking driver
- Pick-up from Hotel in Florence, with a one-hour stop-over in Pisa
- All transfers are based on each passenger-carrying maximum 1 standard suitcase and 1 carry-on per person
- Clients taking our Florence Cinque Terre Transfer can also pay an additional 28 Euro per person for reserved tickets to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa (please be aware children under 8 years are not allowed to climb the Tower) The climb takes 25 – 30 minutes each way. There are no hand-railings when climbing the steps and tennis shoes are highly recommended.
- Private Car Transfers offered 7 days a week between April and October based on availability
- Two departure times to choose from are; 9:00am – 2:00pm or 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Please be aware that most of the Cinque Terre town centers are not accessible by car, the driver will drop you off at the nearest car parking lot closest to the designated town.