Duration: Overnight Stay
Type of Service: From Cinque Terre - Dynamic Tour (relaxation and adventure all in one)
Dynamic is a tour chosen by those individuals who do not want to lose their dynamism. Within the Dynamic tour, you will find adventure, relaxation within a carefully chosen accommodation in close proximity to the Cinque Terre Region and the opportunity to experience Ligurian cuisine.
On this tour you will be able to experience the beauty of the local area, combining your energy with the energy released by living in strict contact with an area rich in contrasts.
You will have two options for overnight accommodations; whether to stay overnight in the Val di Vara, rich in historical and traditional charm (The Val di Vara area covers more than 60% of the territory of the province of La Spezia and all of the inland areas of the province as it heads towards the Tuscany border. The area is just a 35-minute drive from the Cinque Terre) or stay in the center of La Spezia.(La Spezia is a port city, considered by tourists to be simply a "gateway to the Cinque Terre - La Spezia has some very interesting attractions, great food served in numerous restaurants, and home to Italy's largest naval base).
You can add adventure excursions onto the Dynamic Tour such as rafting and canoeing or activities linked to the sea such as rock climbing, sailing or diving in the magnificent waters of the Gulf of Poets. You can also choose a guided food tasting tour from a local to include typical Ligurian dishes in one of the taverns in the center of La Spezia.
Things to Know:
- The Dynamic tour includes a one night stay and breakfast in accommodation either in the center of La Spezia or in the countryside, in one of the magnificent villages of the Val di Vara area
- We offer our customers beautiful Villas, Boutique Hotels of Charming B & B in the Cinque Terre, in the Gulf of the Poets of Tigullio Val di Magra and Val di Vara (May-Sept/high season)
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Italian coastline of the Ligurian Sea
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- An opportunity to relax, unwind and to admire the beauty of the region or participate in adventure activities
- The option to select one of the following adventure activities for an additional fee; canoeing, rafting, rock climbing, sailing or diving
- The option to select a guided food tour with a local guide and the opportunity to enjoy a meal within one of the traditional taverns in the old town of La Spezia where you can sample traditional dishes: testaroli, pizza, farinata and many more Ligurian specialties
- Savor delicious food and drinks that are locally-made as you learn about the region's culinary history and traditions
- Your Outdoor Italian Adventure Awaits you - Scuba Diving, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Rafting, Hiking, Rafting