Duration: (8:00am - 6:00pm)
Type Of Service: Unique day tours of Cinque Terre from Florence to Manarola, Vernazza, and Corniglia
Departing from: Center City of Florence
A small group tour with no more than 8 passengers. You will be greeted by your English-Speaking driver/tour guide at a designated location in the center city of Florence. After driving through Tuscany into the Liguria region, your first stop will be the Cinque Terre village of Manarola. Enjoy panoramic views and take spectacular pictures of the land and coast. Manarola is one of the oldest villages of Cinque Terre. You will explore the narrow alleys and pretty pastel squares that epitomize the area, and perhaps sample some renowned local wine at a cozy wine bar and tavern, as you are exploring.
After you visit Manarola, you will meet your tour escort at a prearranged time for your shared boat ride to Vernazza. While on the boat, admiring the dramatic coastline from the water, framed against the hills will arrive at your second stop at the village of Vernazza, arguably the most beautiful of the five villages with a large open harbor, castle, and church. You will enjoy some free time to walk around and have a relaxing lunch(lunch cost is clients responsibility) at one of the open-air restaurants that line the waterfront, or pick up some snacks/picnic lunch and enjoy a picnic lunch down by the water or stroll through the back streets for impressive views along the coast.
After your visit to Vernazza, you will meet your tour escort who will drive you to Corniglia, where you will enjoy panoramic views and take some of the most spectacular pictures.
Things to Know:
- Leave behind the Renaissance treasures of Florence for the day to discover the rugged beauty of the Ligurian coastline
- Visit three of the five villages that make up Cinque Terre, one of Italy's most scenic destinations
- Tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants and maximum of 8 (semi-private tour)
- Dine on a local dish as you stroll, shop, people watch or swim (don't forget to pack your swimsuit and towel) or even take a 30 minute light hike
- Complimentary appetizer on the tour
- Round-trip transport from Florence in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Public boats operate subject to weather conditions. When boats are not operative transfer between towns, the tour will be by train or mini-van.
- Tour is conducted 7 days a week during the peak season Late March - Mid October
- During winter months (November - Mid March) tour days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday, based on a minimum of 4 people
- Meeting Point: Florence Center City - the tour starts directly outside the Cafe Paskowski in Piazza Repubblica
- Wear comfortable walking shoes