Type of Service: Bike Tour of Florence - small group tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
Wishing to discover Florence's authentic soul, to roam the maze of quaint cobblestone alleys and small piazzas?
The best way to get around, and make the most of it, is by bike! With our signature small-group bike tour you will be able to see much more than on a walking tour, enjoy yourself viewing the major sights, and explore different neighborhoods, the main historic center and Oltrarno, all traveling well off the beaten tourist path. Start pedaling following your experienced guide.
Uncover hidden views, secret spots, and admire the city's most impressive landmarks - Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the artisan district, Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Santa Croce and more - learn about Florence's history and heritage, and indulge your taste buds with a delicious gelato included.
This tour is perfect for those visiting the "cradle of the Renaissance" for the first time, as well as for experienced visitors, our Bike Tour is the most diverting and enlightening way to visit Florence. Bikers of all ages are welcome!
Things to Know:
- The bike tour of Florence starts rights in the center of the city
- Family friendly tour
- The perfect introduction to the city center
- Enjoy a delicious and refreshing gelato during the tour
- Tour is offered daily - March - November
- Tour times offered at 10:00am and 3:00pm
- Wear comfortable walking or tennis shoes and casual clothing
- Meeting point location: Piazza Repubblicca - more details provided upon booking
- Children Policy: Families with children are welcome to join the tour! We have all the options for bikers any age as well as families
- For younger children (0-5 years of age) we provide child seats for free.
- We can accommodate children 6-8 years of age on child seats or bike trailers.
- Children over 12 years of age can bike on their individual bike.