Duration: 4 hours
Type of Service: Venice Bites Small Group Tour - Off the Eaten Path
Venice offers many of the most diverse, unique, and delicious dining experiences in the world, on any budget. Being a tourist destination, it is certainly true that if you only stay in the tourist areas, your experience may feel less than authentic. But we will take you “Off the Eaten Path” where the food is extraordinary, the prices are reasonable, and the families that run their businesses are so gracious, you will come away from your trip feeling like a local. Nearly every stop we will make is owned and operated by a local family.
Experience the Real Venice - That’s where we come in! We can get you around the city, on foot, at a leisurely pace, where you can experience the local neighborhoods and eat local food. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Passionate Tour Leaders - We can promise you this, you won’t find more enthusiastic lovers of Venice to take you around the city. The tours will be led by Adam and Maya. Delicious Food, Of Course! - The food (and the wine) is of top-quality and you will be so pleasantly surprised and an experience that will last a lifetime!
Things to know:
- This tour involves sampling delicious Venetian cuisine from several locations throughout the city.
- Small group tour of 8 people or less
- Must be 18 years or older for this tour
- 3.5 hours plus covering 2 miles (3km)
- Tour begins at 11:00 am sharp
- Tour offered Monday - Friday
- 7 + stops in neighborhood eateries which include food and 5 alcoholic drinks in tour price
- Dress according to the weather. Venice, Italy is a four-season city. Summers can be hot and very humid. Winters can get bone-chilling. Since we will be walking a lot outside, it's best to dress in layers to make you the most comfortable. -- wear comfortable shoes!
- The tour will be conducted rain or shine
- Meeting point will be in front of the Accademia Gallery in the Dorsoduro sestiere, right behind the Accademia vaporetto stop
- Tour does not operate July 28 - August 31, 2018