General Terms and Conditions:
(Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions).
Once “L&B Italian Tours” confirms your booking a contract is made between L&B Italian Tours’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. “L&B Italian Tours,” hereinafter referred to as “we,” will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
- Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference. Please note there will be guide/driver contacts in the notes.
- Once you begin you tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All Internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket or tour.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all-inclusive packages. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- We do our best to accommodate all guest cancellations and changes along the way. We understand traveling can be hectic and plans change. While we will do our best to fully refund due to cancellations, we are also at the behest of whom we work with in Italy. Please review cancellation, all cancellation terms prior to booking the tour. Each tour and service has particular cancellation policies, they are at the top of the terms and conditions when you book.
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to L&B Italian Tours. When written notification has been received by L&B Italian Tours.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Tours already booked cannot be canceled and rebooked where special offers are made available. This applies to all trade shows and any other special offers that may be available.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of L&B Italian Tours will be processed as quickly as possible and is guaranteed to be processed within 30 days.
- Any museum tickets pre-purchased by us are non-refundable.
- Refunds only apply to any tours or booked accommodations that have not yet been completed/ Check-in or canceled due to conditions out of our control.
- Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals, we will endeavor to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of L&B Italian Tours. This includes contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We reserve the right to decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- We reserve the right to launch amended brochures in the public domain at any time.
- You must obey the laws of Italy and the European Union, whilst travelling with us. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Italy and foreign exchange restrictions.
- Your appointed L&B Italian ToursGuide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of L&B Italian Tours. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behavior of others on your tour nor if any facilities are curtailed as a result of their actions.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. They are listed on the voucher. If you have any doubt about finding a location or any questions it’s your responsibility to ask prior to the trip. We will do our best to accommodate any changes within reason. Because of the nature of the service, L&B Italian Tours will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service. L&B Italian Tours will endeavor to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
- Pick up points
- Pick up times are approximate and dependent upon Italian traffic. Please give a margin of 5 minutes after the agreed picked up time, prior to lodging complaints.
- Your obligations and responsibilities
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Group brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films. However, we are happy to give discretion. If you prefer we do not take photographs or video please let us know prior to the service.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
- You are obliged to respect the right of residents living close to our accommodation and other accommodations used by us during your tour, to live free from noise, vandalism or any other source of annoyance. Especially at night time.
- In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against L&B Italian Tours. Please inform the L&B Italian Tours Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Representative’s best endeavors to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to L&B Italian Tours as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. L&B Italian Tourswill not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
- Weather Conditions
- Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and L&B Italian Tours. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation. This contract may only be varied in writing by a duly authorized officer of L&B Italian Tours.
- This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Italian law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises out of or in connection with this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the Italian courts. Changes to these Booking Conditions will only be valid if agreed by L&B Italian Toursin writing.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our brochures and other printed material at time of going to print, however L&B Italian Tours cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
L&B Italian Toursis operated by:
L&B Italian Tours,
440 Cobia Drive 1603
Katy, Texas 77494
(Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.)