Duration: 2 hours
Type of Service: Florence Sunset Walking Tour - Private Tour
See Florence at sunset on a 2-hour evening walking tour led by an expert guide, learn about the rich history about some of Florence most beloved sites and some of the smaller hidden gems in the historical center; such as the bustling Piazza della Signoria, the area around the Duomo, and the exterior of the Uffizi Gallery, home to masterpieces from Botticelli, Michelangelo and more. As the sun goes down, stroll to the Arno River and admire a scenic view of the Ponte Vecchio. The fun part of being in Italy is to eat gelato every day and after the tour, you will stop at a popular gelato shop for a scoop or two.
Things to know:
- Your private tour with an English-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel to begin the tour.
- Admire the city at sunset
- Stroll by famous landmarks and see their illumination
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide
- You will be guided through the center city and arrive at the Arno River
- Tour offered on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from March - December
- Tour begins at 6:00pm / 2 hour tour
- Meeting location - center city of Florence; more details are given upon booking
- Complimentary gelato at the end of the tour