Duration: 2.5 hours
Type of Service: Florence Evening Walking and Wine Tour – private tour
A popular social tradition in Italy, aperitivo comprises of snacks and drinks to be enjoyed in a bar before dinner. Your tour will begin from your accommoations as you stroll towards the Duomo where you will receive a short introduction about this historic building and the piazza that surrounds it before enjoying a glass of wine or prosecco with crostini's and tuscan meats and cheeses at a favorite Florentine wine bar and restaurant.
Your next stop on this walking tour where you will cross over the Ponte Vecchio Bridge for a great photo before strolling through Piazza Santo Spirito, one of the more picturesque areas of Florence, a lively scene both day & night on your way to a popular wine bar for a glass of prosecco.
Your final destination on this wine tour is to enjoy a beverage of your choice and appetizer on a rooftop bar with amazing views of the Arno River and surrounding landmarks.
This was a wonderful introduction to the beautiful city of Florence. I highly recommend this tour for anyone and everyone.
Things to Know:
- Enjoy and experience a traditional Italian ‘aperitivo’ – at three different locations
- Tour includes glass of wine, prosecco or beverage of your choice at each location and shared Tuscan appetizers
- Set out to explore the city at dusk - perfect introduction to Florence for first-time visitors
- A unique, interactive evening walking tour to taste the best Italian wines and appetizers
- 2.5 hour wine tour with a licensed private English-speaking local tour guide (tour times between are 5:30pm or 6:00pm)
- Tour departs from your accommodations in the Center City – more details are given upon booking
- Tour is offered Monday – Saturday / Mid-March to Mid-December
- Wear comfortable walking or tennis shoes
- Tour must have a minimum of two people and maximum of six people for this private tour
- For groups over 6 people or early afternoon tours, please contact us directly