Duration: 8 hours
Type of Service: Day Tour of Capri and Anacapri, departing from Sorrento - group tour
Relish in the most authentic and charming Italian lifestyle with our unique tour of Capri Island, one of the most enchanting places of the Mediterranean, a veritable paradise that seems to impress and inspire travelers year after year.
A day tour from Sorrento to visit Capri Island - This unique activity from Sorrento is specially designed for travelers who wish to discover a romantic piece of Italy, a small sunny island with a fascinating heritage. Our tour of Capri and Anacapri from Sorrento will take you all around this stunning island, exploring its most interesting highlights and delving into the unique atmosphere.
This experience will start in the port of Sorrento where your guide will accompany you to the boat towards Capri.
Explore Anacapri and admire its amazing landscape - The short boat ride towards Capri offers a great chance to admire the beautiful panorama of the island. From the landing on Capri Island, you will be guided towards a short ride by bus to Anacapri, the charming town of the island.
The walking tour of Anacapri will reveal the amazing charm of this place, exploring the small streets with your guide and learning more about the past and present of the island. You will also have some free time to discover the famous Villa San Michele. The next destinations will be Capri Town, where you will also explore its heritage on foot.
Visit Capri and enjoy a free time for shopping - Enjoy one of the most unforgettable experiences with our tour of Capri and Anacapri from Sorrento. Explore the small island from one side to the other and be inspired by its unbelievable beauty.
After an amazing guided tour of Capri, you will have free time to spend on the island. You can spend your time by enjoying a delicious lunch at a seaside restaurant, having a coffee or gelato in the piazza or shopping at the numerous shops. The tour of Capri and Anacapri will conclude in the afternoon with a boat ride back to Sorrento.
Things to Know:
- This is the perfect tour for people who want options to select from, while on this tour. After a short guided walking tour of Anacapri, you will have options to choose: take the chair lift up the mountain in Ana Capri, visit the Villa on San Michele, sign up for a boat ride around the Isle of Capri, enjoy shopping, or a drink and lunch at a seaside restaurant with amazing views.
- Explore the beautiful streets of Anacapri
- Visit the enchanting Villa San Michele in Anacapri, the property of Dr. Axel Munthe - the client is responsible for the 11 euros admission fees on site
- Discover the unique beauty of Capri Island
- Free time to explore the island on your own
- Pick-up and drop-off from Sorrento Hotel if located in the city center
- English Speaking Assistant throughout the day
- Transportation to and from Capri by boat
- Bus Transportation on Capri Island
- The client is responsible for paying the 2.50 euros landing tax fee upon arriving in Capri
- This standard tour can have a maximum of 40 participants
- We suggest wearing comfortable clothes and tennis shoes
- Tour is offered on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (April – October)
- Tour pick-up at 7:45am
- Tour does not operate on Fridays and the following holidays; April 21 - 22, May 1, June 2 and August 15
- Tour must be booked two weeks in advance
- Your guide will make several lunch recommendations for you to choose from
- The client is responsible for their lunch expenses
- You will have free time to visit the famous sandal shop, the local perfume factory in Capri and partake in limoncello tastings