Duration: 3 hours
Type of Service: Food Walking Tour of Sorrento
Sorrento Food Walking Tour like a local - a 3 hour delicious adventure through the historic center
- Taste authentic specialties including classic sfogliatelle, arancini-rice balls, real buffalo mozzarella, gelato & more
- Visit a local trattoria to enjoy homemade gnocchi Sorrentina, with buffalo mozzarella and wine
- Limoncello Tour of Sorrento - walk through a lemon grove and learn how the best limoncello is made
- Enjoy a leisurely walk through the cobblestone streets while enjoying the cuisine of Sorrento
- Meet business owners, family members and chefs at each location
Things to Know:
- Small tour groups of no more than 14 guests per guide ensures a personalized experience
- Feel free to bring your camera, wear sunscreen and hat in summer and comfortable walking shoes. Water is available for purchase at all locations and included at lunch.
- To maximize your chances of getting the day, time, and the number of tickets you prefer, please book well in advance.
- Bathrooms are available during the tour at most of the food-tasting locations.
- We dine-rain or shine! In the event of inclement weather, we will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour. Please wear walking or tennis shoes
- Walking Tours are offered at 10:30am and 4:00pm - check in for tour is 15 minutes before tour time
- Tour days are Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Meeting point location - Main Square Piazza Tasso (more details given upon booking)
- You simply won’t find any other way to experience the city this authentically and you’ll leave with unforgettable and delicious dining memories you will treasure for years to come
- Book your small group walking tour at the beginning of your stay so you will be informed of all the best eateries and hot-spots
- Discounts are given for children 5 years old to10 years old and 11 years old to 16 years old - please inquire about rates