Duration: 12 hours
Type Of Service: VIP Small-Group Cinque Terre Discovery & Vineyards Escapes Tour with Seafood Lunch
There is nothing better than the VIP Cinque Terre Discovery & Vineyards Escapes to explore a real Italian coastal paradise with the exclusivity of a small-group tour. This is the most complete experience and the only one-day tour to Cinque Terre that will allow you to discover the beauty of the villages while breathing the true relaxed essence of this paradise. A small-group adventure. The personalized attention of a knowledgeable guide. Exclusive escapes from the crowds that will reveal hidden, no touristy, gems. Relaxed savoring of two of the treasures of this region: its cuisine made of ancient traditional recipes and its local unique wines.
Departure from meeting point in the morning, transfer to the North West Riviera with a comfortable air-conditioned minivan.
During the day the guide will introduce guests to this spectacular corner of Italy, famous for its panorama, its wine, its food, beautiful sea and hiking opportunities.
Our comprehensive exploration will include the visit of some of the most beautiful villages and landscapes of Cinque Terre National Park (a world-heritage protected by UNESCO since 1997) which are Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso, the villages clinging to a remote stretch of the Riviera coastline. You will enjoy the five-mile-long rocky coast lined by thousands of dry walls built on terraces cultivated with vineyards, and the small medieval fishing villages built on rock… add to this the incredible color of the sea and the sky, and you may understand what paradise the Cinque Terre really is. Enjoy the most astonishing views either from land and sea, as we stroll along the national park by boat, train, and walking/hiking on the fabulous trails on the cliff (including famous Via dell’Amore - see notes -) in a perfect mix for a memorable experience.
A delicious full lunch with wine tasting in a typical restaurant on the sea is included, thus you will be able to enjoy incredible fresh seafood cooked the Ligurian way, accompanied by some great white wines typical of this region.
An amazing boat ride (weather and sea conditions permitting) will be an additional memorable perspective on the Riviera, to take back home with you the most incredible pictures of this day.
This experience is a unique opportunity to explore Cinque Terre in a day, also enjoying a few enchanting escapes from the crowds of the villages. You will have the chance to admire the astonishing coastal panorama from a high vantage point, with a very light hike on an almost levelled trail through seaside vineyards. Natural amphitheaters of luxuriant vineyards will disclose to your eyes and senses, facing the sea and the open horizon, and you will learn about the unique peculiarities of grape harvesting (that often include incredible steep mono-rails through the vineyards) and wine production of this region.
Get the best out of a day out, join this small group adventure!
Things to Know:
- Small group tour with 16 people or less
- Round-trip transportation from Florence in A/C luxury minivan
- Visit this UNESCO World-Heritage Italian coastal paradise
- Discover the most beautiful villages of Cinque Terre
- Enjoy some relaxed escapes from the crowds, through luxuriant panoramic seaside vineyards – light hiking
- Savor a delicious lunch with seafood and wine tasting in a typical restaurant
- Magnificent views of the coast on a light hiking trail through vineyards
- An amazing boat trip to take the most beautiful pictures of Cinque Terre from the sea
- Tour departs at 8:00am / Tour check-in at by 7:45am
- Tour offered 7 days @ week to peak season
- Wear comfortable clothing and tennis shoes, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Meeting point location: -Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - more details upon booking