Contact Us: 1-210-413-0760
Enjoy a private walking tour for you and your family and/or group of friends visiting all the best Renaissance and medieval Florence has to offer - Included in your tour also skip the line tickets to visit the Accademia gallery where you'll see the original statue David by Renaissance genius Michelangelo.
Duration – 3 hours
Type of service - Discover Florence Famoue Landmarks Walking Tour – private tour
Explore the most important sites in Florence with your very own privately guided walking tour. Your English-speaking guide will meet you inside your hotel lobby, and then you will embark on an adventure and learn what it’s like to live as a local in the Renaissance city. With your guide, they will bring you around to the most important sites including the following:
Piazza Signoria, with the gorgeous outdoor sculpture gallery – the Logia dei Lanzi
Accademia Gallery – Statue of David with skip the line access
Piazza Repubblica – one of the main squares in Florence with the famous carousel and cafes
Via del Corso, the famous shopping street
Piazza Santa Croce, an important piazza and church in Florence in which many famous Florentines are buried, including Michelangelo and Galileo
Tour through the leather market, Il Porcellino and Central Market – home to all things food
The Ponte Vecchio Bridge, the oldest and most gorgeous bridge in Florence, dotted with little artisanal gold jewelry shops
Things to Know:
• 3 hour central Florence walking tour, led by an expert local guide
• This tour will start in the lobby of your centrally located hotel in Florence
• Tour is offered daily based on availability.
• Choose a morning or afternoon tour time
• Walk around the Duomo Cathedral (exterior visit)
• Stroll through Piazza della Signoria
• Visit Florence Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell’ Accademia)
• Skip the line tickets for Accademia Gallery
• Most Popular and Highly Rated tour
• A 3-hour excursion covering not only the city's artistic highlights (the Accademia Gallery, Ponte Vecchio) but also a comprehensive explanation of Florence's history.
• The Accademia Gallery is closed on Mondays – no visits to the museum on this day/alternative location will be visited
• Wear comfortable walking shoes
• Tour can be customized around your preferences to include shopping and fun food stops along the way – guests can request a longer tour time to encompass all Florence famous landmarks to include the Uffizi Gallery
• Tour can be customized for families with children
• Tour does not operate December 24 - January 1)
• Tour does not operate the last week in August and the first week of September
Note: Perfect tour for first-time visitors to Florence! Tour can be customized around your preferences to include shopping and fun food stops along the way.Tour can also be customized for families with children of all ages.