Duration: 6 hours
Type of Service: Tuscany Vespa Tour - The Tuscan landscapes on board of an Italian icon - small group tour and private tours offered
We designed this trip for those who want a quick and fun adventure. A private van transfer takes you into the countryside to meet your guide and your scooter, away from the busy and hustling city. The tour is led by our experienced guide. Every person will have his or her own scooter to ride if they wish. After an orientation, your English-speaking escort will lead you out for an engaging and enjoyable ride, along quiet and scenic country roads offering splendid views of the rolling hillside and visiting different small medieval villages, cruising along Chianti’s quiet roads, gliding past vineyards and villas.
No need to worry about where to go and what to see because your guide will lead the way! They know the most scenic roads, the loveliest places, and the best food and wine in Tuscany. We will then stop for some lunch savoring Tuscan specialties with a little tasting of Chianti wines, featuring sweeping views over the romantic Tuscan landscape. Touring by scooter is a wonderful way of exploring Tuscany. You can stop when and wherever you want and parking is never a problem. Furthermore, you and your Italian Vespa become a part of the scenery rather than being sealed off from it. Combine the freedom and exhilaration of touring by scooter with the amazing food, wine, and beauty of Tuscany.
A valid driver’s license is required and you must be at least 18 years of age. Guests do not need a motorcycle license. The Vespa experience offers an original take on touring Tuscany, while we take care of each and every detail.
Things to Know:
- Discover Tuscany on board an ITALIAN ICON - a VESPA!
- RIDE on country roads through olive groves and vineyards
- Visit a winery and learn about wine and olive-oil production
- Roundtrip transportation by minivan to/from the departure point
- Original PIAGGIO scooter with fuel and helmets
- Tuscan lunch accompanied by regional wines
- Professional Tour Escort - minivan support during the whole tour
- Full insurance included
- Tour is offered during the months of March - November; 7 days a week based on availability
- Tour is offered at 9:00am and concludes at 3:00pm
- Wear comfortable walking or tennis shoes
- Tour Cost is $525.00 per person (private tour)
- Small group Vespa Tours offered
- Tour offered March - November
- Group Size - 15 passengers or less
- Ride on country roads through olive groves and vineyards
- Visit two wineries and learn about wine and olive-oil production
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Tour is offered 7 days a week at 9:30am and concludes at 3:30pm
- 19 miles round trip/average speed 25 km/mostly paved roads with little traffic
- Small group Vespa tour cost $148.00 per person