Duration: 2.5 hours
Type of Service: Wine and Food Tasting Dinner – small group tasting
Embark on a food pairing and wine tasting journey around Italy's regions at popular and famous wine bar in Rome. This wine tasting experience is fun and exciting in an intimate environment with delicious food.
This unique wine bar/restaurant focuses on the best and fresh artisan selections in wine and food from all over Italy. Their focus extends beyond just Wine Tastings and Dinners to Cooking Classes, Olive Oil Tastings, and more…their expertise sommeliers offer an unforgettable experience for the everyday wine drinkers to wine collectors.
Learn the origins, history and stories of Italy’s wines, regions and foods while you taste through the authentic flavors of the best artisan producers of Italy selected by expertise sommeliers in this group dinner (no boring lectures). An unforgettable night spent with people from all over the world with amazing food and wines.
- Tasting of 8 wines
- Tasting of 12 paired foods - artisan cheeses and fresh mozzarella, prosciutto, cured meats, pesto etc
- A traditional Roman plate of pasta
- A small homemade dessert
Things to Know:
- This small-group activity is limited to 20 people or less for a more personalized experience
- Wine and Food Tasting at a popular restaurant/wine bar with expert sommelier
- Learn about the wines and cuisine of Italy’s Lazio region
- Enjoy a selection of specially paired foods for each individual wine and learn which of their traits exalt the flavors and why
- Wine Tasting and Dinner is offered at 5:30pm and 8:00pm, seven days @ week based on availability
- The 5:30pm tasting has a strict end time of 7:45 to prepare for the 8pm seating
- For children or a quieter tasting, we highly recommend the 5pm time
- Meeting point location: Via del Conservatorio (near Campo de’ Fiori) - more details are given upon booking
- Take a wine and culinary tour of Italy without ever leaving Rome. The food and winetasting event will introduce you to the best of the country's wine regions with an expert sommelier as your tour guide. You’ll sample the most popular and most prized Italian grape varieties and enjoy carefully selected local delicacies paired with each wine.
- Dinner Cost for 5:30pm - $76.00 per person
- Dinner Cost for 8:00pm - $82.00 per person