Duration: Two Hours (7:30am - 9:30am)
Type of Service: Early Morning Walking Tour of Venice
Venice draws millions of tourists every year to experience the beauty of this city. On this early morning walking tour, you will visit some of the city's most popular and famous sites with no crowds. Your first stop is Piazza San Marcos known as St. Mark’s Square, that is filled with centuries of history and is the symbolic heart of Venice, framed by St. Mark’s Basilica, and Doge’s Palace. You will venture on to the Rialto district where you will stop for coffee and learn more about the local life of Venetians. You will see shop owners getting prepared for the day.
Your expert guide will lead you through the labyrinth streets as you continue on toward the Dorsoduro corners. Dorsoduro has some of the most picturesque canals, piazza’s, finest art museums, churches, quaint shops and home to Venice’s university. Throughout the tour, your guide will give you many useful tips about the best places to eat and shop. Explore this floating city before the crowds wake up and catch the early morning life of the locals. The tour will conclude back at the Rialto Market as you experience the colorful shops in the market. An essential tour for the understanding of Venice and a perfect introduction for first-time visitors!
Things to Know:
- Private Tour with a fabulous local, English speaking guide
- Two-hour walking tour - the tour begins at 7:30 am from your hotel and will end at the Rialto Bridge
- The best time to walk around, to embrace the beauty of the city of Venice is certainly morning. Only a few locals getting to their works, bakeries and coffee shops opening for the day and inviting to come with the scent of freshly baked pastries and coffee.
- Experience the City at it's best with no crowds
- Get views of Venice's most important landmarks during this 2-hour morning walking tour
- This walking tour includes exterior views of landmarks only, you will not enter any buildings.
Enjoy a cup of coffee at the famous Rialto Market
- Tour is offered daily; March - November with a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8 people
- Wear comfortable walking or tennis shoes
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Venice, fun, casual and relaxed walking pace