Duration: 1 hour
Type of Service: Grand Canal Boat Tour - small group tour
Small Group Venice boat tours of the Grand Canal & minor canals of Venice provide the ideal sightseeing tours of the city of Venice for first-time visitors. One of our most popular sightseeing tours in Venice because it offers our clients the opportunity to view the city from a completely different perspective. Escape the hordes of tourist to discover a relaxing and rewarding experience as you glide down the main street of Venice. You'll feel like a VIP on our small group boat tours of the Grand Canal
On all our Venice boat tours you'll travel in a luxurious motor-launch, limited to a maximum of 8/9 participants so that we should be able to guarantee that everyone sits outside to enjoy an intimate experience of the waterways of Venice while listening to the detailed commentary of your expert Venice tour guide.
In the first part of these small group Venice boat tours cruise down the Grand Canal at a relaxed pace with numerous photo opportunities as your friendly and knowledgeable guide ntroduce you to the splendid Palaces, Churches, Bridges and other Monumental buildings that line the main waterway of Venice. Learn the history and evolution of the main street of Venice, and be entertained by anecdotes about the famous and infamous people that once lived along this celebrated waterway.
In the second part of these marvellous sightseeing tours of Venice sit back and enjoy a delightful journey through the minor canals of Venice. In the hidden Venice, as you travel through four of the city districts of Venice you'll get a full overview of the city and enjoy picture postcard views of the most romantic parts of the city. These small group Venice boat tours start & finish at St. Marks square.
Things to know:
- During the tour you will see the waterways of Venice, the Grand Canal, splendid Palaces, Churches, Bridges, Rialto Bridge. Luxorious motor-launch, English speaking guide.
- Local Expert English speaking Guide
- Luxurious Motor-Launch /Maximum 8/9 people per boat
- During high water, the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditionsTour operates with min 4 participants
- Tour is offed Tuesday, Friday and Saturday in the off season
- Tour is offered April - November (7 days a week based on availability)
- Tour time is 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Check in with guide 15 minutes before tour begins
- Meeting point location - St. Mark's Square (more details are given upon booking)