Duration: 8 hours
Type of Service: Visit a Goat Cheese Farm + Experience Organic Wine Tasting + Explore two Chianti Villages outside of Florence – small group tour
You will begin your day visiting an organic goat farm and cheese producer. You will meet the owner and his staff of adorable goats who will tour us through their organic farm. Our generous host will demonstrate and share the wisdom of organic production as you taste freshly made goat cheese and watch the baby goats play hide and seek with one another. You will then enjoy a delicious homemade lunch at the farm, sampling simple and tasty recipes with several types of cheeses. Delicious!
Afterward, you will visit a boutique organic wine producer and “vignaiolo”(wine maker), enjoy a guided tour through the vineyards and then escorted to their cellar for a final tasting of products. Your hosts will welcome you into their classroom of vineyards, where you will see an organic and passionate approach to wine and farming in the Chianti.
Things to Know:
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your hotel Florence Accommodations - pick-up time between 9:30am-10:00am
- Small group tour of 8 people
- Private transportation with a private tour leader
- Visit a goat farm and cheese producer
- Enjoy a delicious homemade lunch at the farm
- Visit the vineyards and a boutique winery with wine tastings
- Explore two beautiful Chianti villages
- Wear comfortable walking or tennis shoes
- Tour is offered daily between April – November (based on availability) Monday - Saturday